Monday, January 19, 2009

"Potty" Talk

Whew!!! I did it! I just got done uploading over 2 months of pictures on my Facebook...it took FORever!!! I could not load the following video to my Facebook page for whatever reason, so I decided to put it here instead. A brief disclaimer: if you do not appreciate a good potty training story, or you are not related to our family, you might not find this video amusing! Teaghan has been showing interest in sitting on the potty, but only right before her bath, and that's only because she is terrified that she is going to poo in the tub...for that matter, so is poor Jonah, who shares that bath with her! So when she sits on the potty, she rambles on about absolutely everything! It totally cracks me up! She is not quite as random in this clip, but this is still pretty funny! And watch her face at the end for the big "finish!"



1 comment:

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

Too cute! I liked listening to Jonah in the backround.