Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Crafting Day with Good Friends!

A few weeks ago, 2 of my girlfriends came over and we had a "crafting day!" If you have not checked out The Nester's blog, you are missin' out! This woman has great ideas and is very talented in decorating her home. We got the idea to make the Ragamuffin Garland from one of her blog posts. We had a great time, ripping fabric and tying it all morning and into the afternoon! Our finished products turned out great! (if I do say so myself!) It was a fun day to hang out with friends and catch up with each other. I made one garland to clip my Christmas pictures and cards on, and the other I made for Maddison's room, over her bed. One word of warning....if you go to visit the Nester's blog, carve out a good piece of time....you'll be hooked!










2 comments:

sara said...

I LOVE your garlands- I might even say that yours are cuter than the nester's :) I am inspired to start one- but I am an impatient crafter and not sure I could start something that takes that long to do!!!!

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

Ahhhhh, it looks so cute. I haven't even hung mine up yet. I can't decide where to put holes in the wall at yet! I get so nervous to make holes in this house.

What a fun day that was. We will have to do it again soon.